ARDUINO CTC KIT 101 – MODULAR STEAM PROJECTS
CTC 101 is a modular STEAM program consisting of more than 25 projects and easy-to-assemble experiments.
Creative Technologies in the Classroom 101, or CTC 101, is Arduino’s one-of-a-kind STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) program for upper secondary education. Students are introduced to the foundations of programming, electronics, and mechanics through a series of playful, welldocumented projects and easy-to-assemble experiments. Tailored for high school students ages 13 to 17, CTC is the ideal professional development program for upper secondary school teachers and educators. CTC 101 is currently available in Spanish and English.
Inclusive Learning Activities
CTC’s learning activities were developed for the classroom, ensuring that no one is left behind. Both teachers and students alike can benefit from five themed modules, and more than 25 hands-on experiments with different degrees of complexity to accommodate various skill levels.
● Learn how to get started with Programming and Physical Computing,
● Adapt their lesson plans with more engaging and creative techniques,
● Take a hands-on approach to achieving defined learning objectives.
Students groups will:
● Get started with programming,
● Build fully-functional, interactive projects,
● Explore robotics,
● Learn about connectivity and wireless communication via Bluetooth,
● Enhance their problem-solving and teamwork skills in a collaborative environment.